Closed [or Trade] AmigaOne XE G4 800Mhz, 512MB RAM, 250GB hard drive, Sound Blaster Live, Radeon 9250

Status
Not open for further replies.

watsonfmly

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
United States
Region
West Virginia
Well guys, I am going to sell my NG Amiga to support my habit of the older systems.

What I am offering:
AmigaOne XE G4 running PPC 7451 @ 800MHz
512 MB RAM (two 256MB dimms)
ATI Radeon 9250 Video card
AmigaOS 4.1 with Update 6 installed
Original Amiga OS 4.1 CD (with key which I will unregister so you can register).
Amiga OS 4.0 CD (Original CD + burned update [which is how it came])
It is in a black case. I have printed the Boing Ball and stuck it to the side.
Black DVD Sata drive (with SATA to PATA adapter)
White floppy drive (I haven't used it - untested)
White IDE Zip drive (I couldn't get it to work. The drive works in a PC, but I could never get it setup correctly).
AmigaOne USB keyboard (with a soldering iron burn below the space bar. . . . I bumped my soldering iron station and it moved into the keyboard).
Older PS/2 optical mouse.
Please see the pictures (click to enlarge):

UBoot screen:
U-Boot Selector.jpg
Boot Logo:
Boot Logo.jpg

Workbench Screen:
WorkBench.jpg Memory - Version - Video Card.jpg

Case Side, Front, Rear:
Case Side.jpg Case Front.jpg Case Rear.jpg

AmigaOne USB Keyboard, Burn Mark, PS/2 optical mouse:
Keyboard Mouse.jpg Keyboard Closeup.jpg

Motherboard:
Inside Case Motherboard.jpg

Asking price: $800 USD or a VERY close offer + shipping (heavy) + PayPal fees (or gift).

Willing to take the following in trade:
Z3 video card for A4k/A3k (i.e. Picasso IV, Cybervision 64, 64/3D, etc) straight trade. [ Was "+ some $ (depends on video card)" ]

I no longer need an A4K/A3K accelerator. This part is no longer valid: [Was A4k/A3k accelerator + some $ (depends on accelerator).]

Shipping is from USA.

The power supply can switch between 120V and 240V
Let me know!

Last edited:
Interest only board and CPU.

It is against part of the rules that you accepted on joining AmiBay to ask sellers to split items.

Please take some time to have another flick through the rules.

Offer changed a little (I edited the first post, and will highlight the changes here).

Change 1: Before, I was wanting to trade this computer for a Z3 video card + cash. Now it is just a straight trade for a Z3 video card:

Z3 video card for A4k/A3k (i.e. Picasso IV, Cybervision 64, 64/3D, etc) straight trade. [ Was "+ some $ (depends on video card)" ]

Change 2: Before, I was willing to trade for an A4K/A3K accelerator. I no longer need one:

I no longer need an A4K/A3K accelerator. This part is no longer valid: [Was A4k/A3k accelerator + some $ (depends on accelerator).]

Change 3: I added the fact that the power supply can switch between 120V and 220V:

The power supply can switch between 120V and 240V

Have a great day!

Hi there expressing interest. I have a cybervision 64/3d card I could trade if interested.
Let me know. I am in Canada . Let's discuss.

Last edited:
I would love to, but it turns out I need a flicker fixer too. Or at least a passthrough so I can at least use an aga mk 2.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom