AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
I have for sale some SIMM modules that i won't be needing anymore. Every single piece is tested and worked perfectly with my main A1200/Blizzy 030 MKIV. So here it goes:

2 x 16mb SIMM Modules
15 euros for both (shipping cost included for EU countries, you only pay Paypal Fees if you don't send as gift)

32mb SIMM Modules
8 euros each or 30 euros for all (plus shipping & Paypal Fees if not sent as Gift)
ALL NOW SOLD!

Last edited:
Hi mate,
your 30 pin SIMMs are all 256k ones with parity! ;)
Each chip has 256kx4 Bits so both chips have 256kx8 Bits together and so we have 256 kB! ;)

Ooops, thanks for the heads up! I didn't really know it. I was pretty sure about the OKI pair at least but if you can confirm what you wrote before then what can i say? I have no means to test any of them anyway, so i suppose i also have to change the price if things are like you wrote.

the RAM chips themselves are marked 4256/4C256, which were very common in the day and represent 256,000 4-bit (nybbles) cells = 1,024,000 bits / 8 = 128KB * 2 = 256KB + parity (odd number of chips)

Last edited:
Since the feedback i received about the four 30-pin modules is different than i had originally thought, they are yours only for Paypal?postage. All the other prices remain as they were :D

interested in one piece of 16mb SIMM if they are single sided ones

I have two of them, single sided as requested. You can have one or both if you want. Let me know!

OK. PM me your address please and i'll do the same with my Paypal. I could possibly send the parcel even tomorrow. Cheers.

Interested in your 16mb modules pending question. Can anyone tell me if these 16mb modules will work with a Fastlane Z3? Cheers

Just a note for everyone to know that at this moment the following modules are available:

2 x 16mb (12 euros for both + p&p/Paypal)

5 x 32mb (9 euros for each + p&p/Paypal)

50 euros for all the remaining ram modules otherwise, 10e for the two 16mb and 40e for all five 32mb ones.

BUMP!

55 for all the remaining ram modules (including simple mail within EU countries) otherwise,

10 for the two 16mb modules (plus postage and Paypal fees or Paypal gift)
40 for all five 32mb modules (plus postage and Paypal fees or Paypal gift)

I am looking for 128MB for my CSPPC board. Do you still have 4 X 32MB left? I am in the US and my postal code is 93041

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom