Closed Blitz BASIC for the Amiga: A Complete Programming Guide by Neil Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - that's a find. Will be very interested to see if it is any good. Could be tempted to download the e-book but would prefer a paper copy as it seems so much easier to be able to flick through pages than scroll through screens. Fingers crossed...

Has it arrived yet?

The book has been pre-ordered but is not expected to be released until December. I will make sure I report back here when it does arrive. :)

Didn't realise. be a good Christmas pressie hopefully!

Yeah - I didn't notice the 'Availability' on the item when I ordered it either! Oh well, happy to wait if it's good... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has it arrived yet? Digital download available and it says copies will be sent out...

Has it arrived yet? Digital download available and it says copies will be sent out...

Still awaiting delivery from Poland...

Sorry to hassle but I've waited a long time for a BB2 book! Is it any good? What topics does it cover?

Sorry to hassle but I've waited a long time for a BB2 book! Is it any good? What topics does it cover?

Yes, it is good ebook as bit deep stuffs as it is 1996 book.

Let me know if you want it and I will upload the files for ya :)

yes that it and Excellent ! Worth learning but not for newbie thought as take bit of time on how Blitz 2 Work and once you understand how blitz 2 work then you would able make games for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom