Hell_Labs

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
England
Region
St.Helens, Lancashire
Does anyone have a HDD or adapter of some description for an A500? Can be an internal ide interface or an A590 style addon, internal or external, it doesn't matter. Being able to stick a cdrom on it at the same time would be a nice bonus.

Did you look at Tomthul's for sale thread? The IDE controller he is making does not have auto-boot capabilities (yet), but as a plus it have 2Mb of RAM. :)

Did you look at Tomthul's for sale thread? The IDE controller he is making does not have auto-boot capabilities (yet), but as a plus it have 2Mb of RAM. :)

Can you give me a link? I've just looked for it and it's not there?

ok, no problem.
Concerning CF card:
1) It's CF card + CF-DDE adapter + cable + fixation
2) It's an option; I'm not forcing you to take it.

If they're this expensive, sod it. I'm throwing my 500 back up on ebay and buying an a600. More money than sense.

Unfortunately, it seems that A500s are some of the most expensive systems for hard drive add-ons and other upgrades. :( Should we close this thread or do you still want to look some more?

Thanks,

Heather

Close it. The fact that people think they can get away with charging this much money for what's basically a skip find is disgraceful. What's worse is half of you pay for it!

Next time state what you are willing to pay, that saves wasting time offering you something. Specially when you do not seem aware what the going rate for these things is.

@Hell_Labs

Closing thread as requested.

Please be careful of your comments about pricing. People pay what they think something is worth to them and do not deserve to be ridiculed for doing so.

@Tahoe

Also be careful with your comments. They could easily lead to a flame war.

Thanks,

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom