Perpetually Perplexed
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Country
England
Region
Greater Manchester
Very relucant sale but need some fast money. Am selling 2 refurbished Amstrad DDI-1 drives with interface. Not had these all that long and have reconed them and they work beautifully but recent developments dictate I need a cash injection quickly.

Bargain at £90 the lot plus postage.

If not gone in a couple of days will have to put on that well known auction site where I will be asking more than I am here and already available on another forum so could end any time

pics 008.jpg pics 009.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Have been having trouble with my notifications recently so please pm after declaring in the thread

Last edited:
Hi bluesbrothers,
just for clarification. The interface is the bit called DDI-1 (DDI = Disk Drive Interface), the drives are called FD-1. So you have 2x FD-1 and 1x DDI-1 for sale.

Bryce.

Hi bluesbrothers,
just for clarification. The interface is the bit called DDI-1 (DDI = Disk Drive Interface), the drives are called FD-1. So you have 2x FD-1 and 1x DDI-1 for sale.

Bryce.

Cheers Bryce, struggle remembering my own name most mornings, what can I say

Last edited:
I'm soooooo tempted, but don't know if I can justify spending any money just now.

While I mull it over, what would the p&p be?

I'm soooooo tempted, but don't know if I can justify spending any money just now.

While I mull it over, what would the p&p be?

Be looking at about £9 off the top of my head. Courier prices starting to increase recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Well have decided it goes on otherbay tonight (need pennies quick) so won't be around long and tbh you'll struggle to get this set up at this price in the future.

Arrived today as arranged. Well chuffed, the mrs ain't gonna see me for a few days. Cheers bud

Arrived today as arranged. Well chuffed, the mrs ain't gonna see me for a few days. Cheers bud

Don't forget the feedback (y)

Let him play for a bit David I'm sure he'll feedback when the wife's kicked him off his Amstrad, lol

Sent mine btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom