Sold Tapuino C64 Tape Emulator PCBs / kit 2nd batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second batch of PCBs shipped yesterday from HK, should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

New PCBs v1.5 have some changes:

• 3.1mm drills for M3 standoffs
  • Mirrored JP3 signals for better conexion of flat cable.
  • added JP4 header for external buttons option.
  • Electrolytic capacitor added for filtering power supply.
  • Moved some connectors for easy assembly
  • Added values on silkscreen and bigger letters.

Hello spcbm,
i do not know if your picture in the first post represent the finished v1.5 or not, but the value of C1 is not in the silkscreen..

Juri

Hello spcbm,
i do not know if your picture in the first post represent the finished v1.5 or not, but the value of C1 is not in the silkscreen..

Juri

You are right, I forgot the value,:Doh: should be 47Mf/25V.

P1000224c.jpg

Received PCBs today.

So, the PCBs only orders are ready to ship when payment received, I will send a PM with details.
Kits will be ready to ship in the next days.

The assembled units will take some time, I haven't received arduino, LCD and SD reader yet.

Updated payments and shipping info on first post, updated also BOM on 3rd. post.
It there is any mistake pls. PM

I will ship the rest in the next days.

The new interested should wait if someone on the list fails.

Last edited:
Yesterday shipped to Cryton, amigo-mexicano and D_L.

Tracking information for Buleste was wrong, updated new one.

IMG_0650.jpgIMG_0657.jpg

The first picture shows the screws and standoffs included on the kit+box. I managed to get black screws for fixing the LCD, you need an allen key for them.

The second is the connection for datassette connector.

Also managed to get 5mm standoffs for LCD fixing and 6mm for the PCB.

The assembly guide is more or less the same that for V1.4 PCBs, but you do not need to modify holes, you can get it on github and here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-rhsV_gCoexWjJPbDBab3kwZkk&usp=sharing

You may need to put some plastic over the Arduino to avoid shortcircuit with LCD.

Last edited:
Hello, are you planning to offer more kits?
I am very interested in one kit without box.

regards sven

Did you create a template design for cutting the holes in the top of the box for the screen?

Also not a biggie but I didn't receive the 6pin (3x3) din for the small chip (can't remember if it was supposed to be supplied or not). I'll just solder it directly on to the board.

Did you create a template design for cutting the holes in the top of the box for the screen?

Also not a biggie but I didn't receive the 6pin (3x3) din for the small chip (can't remember if it was supposed to be supplied or not). I'll just solder it directly on to the board.

Yes the templates for the LCD and the buttons are in the link of post#34 and also on github, on the eagle 1.4 folder.
They are in Eagle PCB format, I post here as a png but not sure if size will be OK when printed and they are white over black background.
There is also an assembly guide, is for v1.4 PCBs but more or less is the same for this, is explained on the post.

The 6 pin socket shoul be included, but I missed to put on your kit that was the firs one, sorry for the inconvenience.

buttons holes.pngLCD hole.png

There are some people on the list I have not received payment or messages: baz, MasterGR & TheCorfiot
PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED, I WILL WAIT UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY.
IF NOT COMMUNICATION RECEIVED I WILL SELL TO OTHER PEOPLE INTERESTED.

Last edited:
Yes the templates for the LCD and the buttons are in the link of post#34 and also on github, on the eagle 1.4 folder.
They are in Eagle PCB format, I post here as a png but not sure if size will be OK when printed and they are white over black background.
There is also an assembly guide, is for v1.4 PCBs but more or less is the same for this, is explained on the post.

The 6 pin socket shoul be included, but I missed to put on your kit that was the firs one, sorry for the inconvenience.

View attachment 85520View attachment 85521

Thanks for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom