Bootay

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
This is my first time selling so please bare with me.

I have 13 CDTV titles I would like to sell. All in their cases with original manuals.

• The Case of the Cautious Condor
  • Defender of the Crown
  • Dinosaurs for Hire
  • Team Yankee
  • Psycho Killer
  • Lemmings
  • Falcon
  • Ultimate Basketball
  • Wrath of the Demon
  • American Vista
  • The New Grolier Electronic Encyclopedia
  • The Guinness CDTV Disc of Records
  • Learn French with Asterix (Disc 1) I am missing Disc 2 for some reason.
I want to sell these as a set because I want them out of my house. =)

All titles are NTSC. I will post pics if needed. I would like $50 + Shipping for all 13. I no longer have access to Amibay at work so if I do not respond don't worry. It just means I am not home from work yet and I will respond asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you sell just 3 games? I'm interested in The Case of the Cautious Condor, Dinosaurs for Hire, Falcon,

Haynor: Sorry, I really prefer to sell as a set so I will have to go with Jon Hare on this. Thanks anyway though.

Jon Hare: I will have to get back to you when I get off of work as I am on my way out the door. Talk to you then.

Update:

Jon Hare is no longer interested due to shipping hassles. Anyone else interested?

Shipping is too high for me for whole but I'm interested in The Case of the Cautious Condor, Dinosaurs for Hire, Falcon.

Price drop to $40 + Shipping.

Anyone else interested? Just as an FYI, so far shipping to Poland and Germany have been around the $40 range. I don't want to break this up because if I do, all of the good games will be gone and I will be stuck with the ones that no one wants. I would rather get rid of the whole thing all at once and get them out of my house.

Payment received from Jon Hare. Shipping pending.

Excellent, please don't forget feedback :)
Jon, please update the thread when it all arrives :)

WOW! That was fast!

Thanks for the feedback.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom