For Sale Useful Amiga Cables & Adapters

Pi1541 Cable opt.A added to the sale list.
With this cable you can use your Raspberry 3B or (3B+ 3A+) to emulate Commodore 1541 Floppy drive. Full emulation of the drive makes even fastloader work.

inquiring some info re: Amiga - IOMEGA Zip100 Parallel Port Drive Adapter . why is the joystick port connection also required? for extra power? .. sorry, never mind, found the info on my own after some more searching..

Last edited:
Some signals are required for parallel zip that are missing on amiga parallel port, they are used from joystick port.
But at least I recently improved the adapter with passtrhu joystick connection, so you can connect both zip and joystick, and you can still use joystick when zip is not in use.

Hi I bought an Indivision AGA Mk2cr which had this cable included with it...

Indivision AGA MK2cr internal Scandoubler/Flickerfixer HDMI cable

which had the larger HDMI mount on it. However there are no screws included with it and none of my spares fit. Do you know what size they are or can you supply some?

Thanks in advance!

Sad Nation

IMG_20200405_145738.jpg

Pretty sure this is one of yours, possibly the option 3 HDMI cable.

Last edited:
Yes, it is.

Just an update.

I still did not receive the cables you posted since 17th of March.

If they come back to you let me know.

I am watching the tracking but so far no change. Are you sure your postal serivices are accepting internaltional mail? There can be resitrictions these days.

- - - Updated - - -

How much would the right screws cost to send to the UK? Assuming that you are allowed to post anything at the moment.

Yes, this is possible.

Last edited:
Hi again

If you could let me know how much it costs to ship the right screws I would be most grateful!

Sad Nation

Last edited:
Yes, it is.

Just an update.

I still did not receive the cables you posted since 17th of March.

If they come back to you let me know.

I am watching the tracking but so far no change. Are you sure your postal serivices are accepting internaltional mail? There can be resitrictions these days.

- - - Updated - - -

How much would the right screws cost to send to the UK? Assuming that you are allowed to post anything at the moment.

Yes, this is possible.

They uploaded a few days back A NEW LIST. Your country is in the acceptance list. While United States,Spain and China are out. But Italy is inside the list.

I received parcels from UK and Germany but with private carriers (UPS + DHL)

The list is here but it's only in Greek for the moment.

The list shows from which countries parcels are accepted.

Last edited:
Payment received from SadNation.

- - - Updated - - -

@Seaside: My post also do not have restriction to greece atm, I can fill the consignment clain so they can investigate the shipment.

@SadNation: I sent you the screws. I included two extra of longer length so you can choose which to use depending on your bracket.

Interested in a Blizzard SCSI-Kit IV internal cable, Amiga Video RGB to VGA Cable, and 68060 Heatsink (low-profile) with adhesive tape. Thanks will PM

Back
Top Bottom