Vampire 600 V2 - Amiga 600 FPGA accelerator Pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine arrived 2/6/17. can't wait to fit this tomorrow! any hints on getting started?

maybe we should start our own thread to track orders , including, if you've have the email to request payment, date payment sent etc.

UPDATE: i had an email from kipper2k requesting my mailing address yesterday, 19/05/17. payment sent 18/04/17 and to be fair my PayPal default email i can't access so if he emailed that he wouldn't have got a reply. so that could have caused a delay. will update again when it arrives.

can't wait!

Last edited:
thanks for the link

i mean my cf card doesn't have the resolutions / options to choose that screen size. i must have a more basic wb. also do you have an hdmi output connected for workbench and the usual rgb plug for games? thanks all

Yes, the HDMI cannot yet be used for games. Here you need to use the regular RGB output.
Just follow the guide that I linked to to install the SAGA RTG driver into your WB.

I just dont know.

I had way to get faster Vampire 500 V2 but i was coool and use "Pay and forget", for v600 i like more that machine and a1200 than 500.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the link

i mean my cf card doesn't have the resolutions / options to choose that screen size. i must have a more basic wb. also do you have an hdmi output connected for workbench and the usual rgb plug for games? thanks all
https://vimeo.com/205281198 chek this

Last edited:
Would there be any chance of making a kit version for people on a low budget and if I could work to get one I would but can't cos I am disabled.there is no way of paying how much they are now,its a shame,will never be able to get one,not in my life time.. :(

I have a crappy Alfaram 1200,Memory Master 1200,thats have a zip socket problem(it works fine with the one meg onboard and FPU),one of the crappiest cards you can get for the A1200,DO NOT BUY ONE they are sh#@t.

Anyway..;) DON'T WORRY BBBEE HAPPPYYY....NOW....;)

Last edited:
Forget everything about buying the Vampire as a kit. It won't be much cheaper anyway and it is almost impossible to solder the FPGA yourself unless you have very professional equipment.

OK thanks,by by VAmPirE 2 then.. ;(

Hi Spanner, depending on how attached you are to your CD32 you could possibly sell that on here or another bay and use that money towards a Vampire 2 ? CD32s still fetch good money depending on condition especially if you can bundle with a couple of games :)

Like with so many other things in life, it is a priority how one decides to spend his money. I would certainly rather have a Vampire than a CD32, but your milage may vary.. That being said, the value of a CD32 might not cover the entire cost of a Vampire, but then you might have other stuff that is just sitting in the closet like an Atari or Spectrum which there is no point in keeping. :)

I've registered interest in 500 V2 plus but when they allow switching to v4 standalone

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

No,I will never sell it for that,never be able to get another CD32,I have loads of old computers and consoles I have collected over the years and I am keeping all of them,the only way I will get rid of them is if I am dead ... :D

OK thanks,by by VAmPirE 2 then.. ;(

Hi Spanner, depending on how attached you are to your CD32 you could possibly sell that on here or another bay and use that money towards a Vampire 2 ? CD32s still fetch good money depending on condition especially if you can bundle with a couple of games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom