For Sale A500 IDE adapters, PS/2 mouse adapter, A600 CF adapter

Should have done it the first time, but I would like the IDE board, no CPU and a compact flash adapter.

Hello, i know its an old tread but is there any of these amiga 500 ide adaptors.
i really could use on.

regards Kenneth

Interested in the A1000 8MB.
Can it be deactivated via a switch?

Last edited:
If any of the: Soldered combination (for a500, cdtv, others) 8MB+ide+cpu plugged 85€, no cpu -3€) are left.

Then I declare interest in one piece without CPU, as I have one already.

EDIT:
PM sent.

Last edited:
This is a long thread, so I have a problem finding out what read/write speed it have, using a kickrom 2.x (version 37.350)

Interested in one ide68k board.
Sending PM

-Rontti

*payment sent and item received. Leaving positive feedback.

Last edited:
This is a long thread, so I have a problem finding out what read/write speed it have, using a kickrom 2.x (version 37.350)

I guess more than a few hundred but less than 1000 KByte/s.

Last edited:

I guess more than a few hundred but less than 1000 KByte/s.

Thanks. :) If it is above 300kb/s, then it is good enough for me. If it is somewere between 500kb/s and 800kb/s, then I will be happy. I clearly remember that a computer that I had in 1995, transfered around 800kb/s and that was good enough for me. Anything above that are luxury in my eyes, as this is way faster than the average standard conmputer would transfer around 1991/92.

Recieved, and have begun to read up on the installation of this adaptor. I have no time to do the actual installation before next week.

I have one quick question, regarding installation of the two jumper wires on the v425 that I bought. I am having a bit of doubt, as to if I am reading it correctly, and want to ask this, just in case that I do not fry something.

The board need to have /OVR and /INT2 wires installed between the systemboard and the adaptor it self. And is it correct, that I need to use the two pins on the far right, that should be used? In other words, do I have to attach the jumper wires on pin4 and pin5 on the adaptor? Pin4 for /INT2 and Pin5 for /OVR.

Last edited:
Mkl,

I'll take one of the 8Mb RAM cards for the 68000 (V68 ). I want to give this a try on my A2000 with TF534.
Send me a PM with you paypal account details and I'll send you payment via paypal friends option.

Thank-you.

Last edited:
Hi. If it has 5 pins. If 6 the one far-right is an extra ground contact. In v425 board, the signals on the pins should be marked on silk screens on pcb.

Mkl,

I'll take one of the 8Mb RAM cards for the 68000 (V68 ). I want to give this a try on my A2000 with TF534.
Send me a PM with you paypal account details and I'll send you payment via paypal friends option.

Thank-you.

Payment sent.

Back
Top Bottom