For Sale A500 IDE adapters, PS/2 mouse adapter, A600 CF adapter

Working perfectly... Some 900 KB/s transfer rate with an 68000 CPU. Systest mem-test runs through without any error and I can boot from a harddrive. Perfect for my needs.

Mkl,

I'll take one of the 8Mb RAM cards for the 68000 (V68 ). I want to give this a try on my A2000 with TF534.
Send me a PM with you paypal account details and I'll send you payment via paypal friends option.

Thank-you.

Item received today. I'll give it a try on the weekend. Very much appreciated that you provided jumper wires.
Leaving you feedback after this post.

Mkl,

I'll take one of the 8Mb RAM cards for the 68000 (V68 ). I want to give this a try on my A2000 with TF534.
Send me a PM with you paypal account details and I'll send you payment via paypal friends option.

Thank-you.

Item received today. I'll give it a try on the weekend. Very much appreciated that you provided jumper wires.
Leaving you feedback after this post.

Confirming it works great on my A2000 system - Tf534 + ZZ9000 + Buddha IDE.

Thank-you very much.

Do you have any more of the 8MB RAM boards available? Really want want of these as they seem to coexist with the TF534!

Interested in one of the 8MB RAM boards for A1000. PM sent to check availability.

Regards,

Ross.

Expressing interest

1 x Soldered combination v425 ide + 8MB, with all connectors in side pin header.
WITH CPU.

ITEM + SHIPPING
---------------
Item €85
+ 50 gram priority untracked 2.40€ Europe
+ Registered mail (signed for) with shipping code extra 11.90€

Total Cost €99.30

- - - Updated - - -

Payment Sent

squareeyes, please read pm...
...postal strike 'ongoing'.

Last edited:
Declaring interest, sending PM.

Soldered combination v425 ide+ 8MB (low profile for a500, cdtv, others) cpu plugged in 85€,
Special ide-cf adapter for v4xx for 10 euros or with a v4xx board +5 euros.

Hi!
I got previously (some time ago) sent an installation picture for A1000, but I have not found it since, so if the sender is reading this, please send again.

I have two small questions, regarding the combined IDE/8mb adaptor that I bought....

The first question is regarding use of CF card and CF-to-IDE adaptor. What type and combination of card and adaptor is compatible alongside an optical CD-Rom drive, in a Master/Slave setup?

The second question is if I can disable the 8mb ram, if I need to test stuff on my Amiga500?

Last edited:
cf and cdrom? I dont know really, it also has to do with drivers and filesystems. Below 4GB cf shouldn't need extra driver. Cd filesystem? These things should be compatible with A600 setup

To disable ram, check the config in :
If it has pull-up resistor, and is grounded with solder, removing solder bridge disables ram.

cf and cdrom? I dont know really, it also has to do with drivers and filesystems. Below 4GB cf shouldn't need extra driver. Cd filesystem? These things should be compatible with A600 setup

If it has pull-up resistor, and is grounded with solder, removing solder bridge disables ram.

Ahhh...
Well. I have had different type of drives running with it, with a CD drive in slave. To use the CD drive, I used the AmiCD or something like that. The kickstart that I use, is kick 2 version 37.350. Regarding CF card, then it is running happily with these 512mb cards, yet for some reason they need a slave drive present. So my question was more or less aimed at what type of IDE compatibility a CF card need. You know, PIO mode and stuff like that.

Regarding Ram. I was just wondering if using a jumper to ground something or using a switch, in order to disable the memory.

Ahhh...
Well. I have had different type of drives running with it, with a CD drive in slave. To use the CD drive, I used the AmiCD or something like that. The kickstart that I use, is kick 2 version 37.350. Regarding CF card, then it is running happily with these 512mb cards, yet for some reason they need a slave drive present. So my question was more or less aimed at what type of IDE compatibility a CF card need. You know, PIO mode and stuff like that.

Regarding Ram. I was just wondering if using a jumper to ground something or using a switch, in order to disable the memory.

CF card issues... ? I don't know what's causing that with the slave present issue. I have thought CF cards may not "care" about PIO modes, anyway it would be one of the slower ones in 7MHz Amiga. BTW, what kind of cf adapter? is it 3.3 volt or 5 volt?
You could wire a switch between RAM config in and gnd.

Back
Top Bottom