For Sale A500 IDE adapters, PS/2 mouse adapter, A600 CF adapter

I was going to upload zipped version www page here, but it's like 68 megs, maybe too large?
I wonder how large files Aminet could take...

I hope I will be able to help with this.

Hej Mika,

Thanks for getting back to me. I hope you're well in these strange times we currently live in! As I wrote before my A1000 does not boot with either the v425 ide+8MB or just the included MC68HC000. I was suspecting it to be related to the "slow PAL" issue some A1000s are suffering from, but after replacing all PALs with faster GALs this can be ruled out. So I've ran out of ideas by this time. Can I maybe just send you the board back for you to have a look at it or do you have any other suggestions I should try first?

Cheers,
Chris

Hi. Are any of the chips running hot, as if they would be burnt to short circuit? Or does resistance meter, if you have one, show a short between ground and chips voltage supply, which can be direct to +5v on 5v chips, or +3.3volt from regulator for +3.3volt chips. Regulator can run hot if a +3v3 chip shorted.

I have card like in picture. Does it have a clock port, if so wich pin is 1? Has anuone tried it? I have 7bit's clock port to SPI controller, I would like to use. amiga_ide.jpg

Declaring interest in: Soldered combination v425 ide+ 8MB (low profile for a500, cdtv, others) cpu plugged in 85€ + P&P to Sweden. When available

Declaring interest in

1x soldered combination v425 ide+ 8MB (low profile for a500, cdtv, others)

when available.

2 available: Ide + 8MB combo units. 85€ includes also: CF-adapter, 1GB CF (this model 'fixed disk' in HDToolBox), and a CPU of choice: low power new old stock MC68HC000P10 or nos MC68000P12.
Low profile combination for A500 and CDTV(which needs cpld reprogrammed)

IMG_1093.jpeg

Shipping 100g 7.50€ Europe, 17.50€ world (registered mail +16.10€ signature, tracking not available to every country)

A number of IDE only boards will be available, 45€

IMG_1095.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg

3 RAM boards listed in own thread.
Message: If you have a ram board from me sold before september 14. 2018, your board probably has a malfunctioning RAM controller. It can be fixed by reflashing the CPLD using 6-pin pogo pins and whatever tools you use for Xilinx CPLDs. I have no guide for the process now.
Jedec files and other info: http://www.mklboards.fi/ram68k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom