Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
France
Region
Ain
Hello all,

I am selling the following games for the Amiga cd 32:

Do not hesitate for any questions. I can ship in Europe (shipping from France). Prices listed are without shipping fee.

Alien Breed Tower Assault in big box (box in good only condition): 20 euros

Arabian Nights (in jewel case): 30 euros

I can sell everything for 110 euros with shipping included.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Interested in Fighting Spirit for the amiga cd32 (big box edition) , if you want to sell separately .. shipping to Italy , thanks

Interested in Fighting Spirit for the amiga cd32 (big box edition) , if you want to sell separately .. shipping to Italy , thanks

Cant ask for splits mate its agaunst forum rules.

Actually I thought about this option and I can sell Fighting Spirit on its own (but not the other games, as a bundle only). The game is great but I purchased a neo geo so....

Matteo76, I sent you a PM.

sent a Pm because im in the Wanted Section for this game since 6 june :)

Last edited:
(n)

this is breaking the rules.

you cannot ask for splits for when offered change the thread to suit the buyer:Doh:

also you haven't stated a price another rule broke.

you cannot sell anything without a fixed price.:picard

Last edited:
Fighting Spirit could be sold for 100 euros (shipping included in Europe). The rest remains sold as a bundle for 440 euros (shipping included).

However, I changed my mind regarding the game because this decision is very new and I haven't the time to update the forum.I apologize for the misunderstanding and the rules breaking.

update (added Fighting Spirit), lower price. I could "break" such sale but only if it is to take several items in one order. Again, feel free to ask me for if you have any inquiries

Ok, so I'm interested in Fightin Spirit, Lemmings, Cannon Fodder and Super Stardust, all big boxed , which would be the total price for them shipped to Italy? Since there are 2 copies of Fighting Spirit I'm interested to the best one

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm interested in Fightin Spirit, Lemmings, Cannon Fodder and Super Stardust, all big boxed , which would be the total price for them shipped to Italy? Since there are 2 copies of Fighting Spirit I'm interested to the best one

PM sent.

PM sent.

You are both breaking the rules that you agreed to on joining AmiBay.

Of which there have been several reminders within this thread alone :double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom