AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Amadora
Hi!
I have for sale 5 boards like these. I had another thread with this but it's marked with sold , so It won't make people to pay a bit more attention.

They allow you to use a single 64mb simm on your apollo and they fit on bottom of amiga with trapdoor closed.
I ask for each 25 euros plus postage and paypal fees.
More info in this thread https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php...mb-single-simm
Thanks!

PRE-ORDER LIST (22/03/2016)

1-Rick - paid 1 unit
2-Pghulme

3-Zerec
4-
chucky x2 - paid 2 units
5-
Viz17
6-
7-

Last edited:
Marmes, can you recommend some place that's selling suitable 64MB EDO RAM modules at fair prices? (I know there are are plenty to be found on ebay, but not all will fit so I was hoping to avoid the trial end error approach, (its a fairly tight fit on the Apollo board).

/eX

I think any single sided 64mb simm will fit, it depends how tall is the EPROM on apollo.

Hi!
Since I was away for some time due to work matters, I delayed a huge time in sending boards. All is now sent to buyers, if you want your tracking numbers please contact me, my inbox is a mess, I need to organize it. I want to thank those people who waited and for their patience with me.
Meanwhile I got 3 spare boards for sale if anyone wants, I promise I will send the same day it's ordered.
Thanks!

IMG_20160315_105200.jpg

Just to make things more organized for Marmes, I had mistakenly declared interest in the old (sold) thread.
Everything well, pm's exchanged etc. I'll let you know when items arrived. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom