Shameless recidivist
Rating - 100%
22   0   1
Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
macse.jpg

Rescued this little beauty from the recycling center this week. It's a Mac SE (not SE/30, sadly) that I was pleasantly surprised to find loaded with 4MB of RAM. No hard drive, but any external SCSI HD would serve nicely. (The Wikipedia article has the rest of the specs, if you need them.) It includes the reset button/interrupt button extension on the left side of the case.

Surprisingly, given the way the apes at the center treat their computers, this is actually in quite fine condition; there's a couple little scuffs on the case and some goop from a couple Velcro strips, but it's not otherwise damaged, or even yellowed. It boots and runs just fine (it even has the boot chime from the original Mac; I think it's the last Mac to include it.)

I'm asking $30 USD + S/H, and including an ADB mouse and keyboard and System 6 disks. (I'm also selling it over on 68K Macintosh Liberation Army; first buyer on either thread gets it.) Any questions or offers?

Last edited:
I should have mentioned this, but the SE is now spoken for by someone on 68kMLA. I do have a few identical ADB keyboards, though, and they're in decent shape (they work fine, but need a little cleanup,) so if you're just looking for that I'd be more than happy to let you have one for the cost of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom