Cyberstorm 060/50Mhz MKIII 128 MB fully working and A4000 fully working motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

napolalf

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Quebec
Hi

I'm selling a cyberstorm 060/50Mhz MKIII with 128 MB of ram. I t is fully working 950CAD
A4000 Motherboard Rev B 350 CAD

Prefer to sell to North America.
Prefer to sell together

SOLD

Last edited:
:interested: in cyberstorm 060/50Mhz MKIII with 128 MB of ram

How much cost shipping to Germany?

Withdrawn interest! Thx, good luck for sale.

Last edited:
Interested in both items: Cyberstorm MKIII & Amiga 4000 Motherboard ;-)

Don't wish to start any arguments, but weren't there a few other people inline who declared interest before sunmax?

Yes, several other people were inline in front of sunmax. I wrote napolalf about it earlier today. As far as I know the order of declaration of interest in the thread determines the position in the line, not the order of PMs sent.

The way I understand it the vendor expressed a preference for people buying both items and shipping to North America. Check OP.

- - - Updated - - -

I also asked a moderator (Keropi) to comment on this to make sure it's all right. In stand-by for his advise. Thanks.

The way I understand it the vendor expressed a preference for people buying both items and shipping to North America. Check OP.

- - - Updated - - -

I also asked a moderator (Keropi) to comment on this to make sure it's all right. In stand-by for his advise. Thanks.

yes, all is fine since the seller stated that he preferred to sell both items at once and in NA , the first one to fulfill both requirements takes the lead as per seller's wishes... :)

Last edited:
A4000 & Cyberstorm MKIII received and working miracles! ;-)

Feedback left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom