AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
The Amiga 500 is yellow thought but the White boxed itself is good Conditions. The Batman packages with bit of wear and tear(also bit torn here and there almostly on top and bit of side)

Looking to swap for Amiga 600(same conditions as mine) and boxed if you have one.....

UK Only Please!

IF No one interesting swapping then I asking for

It was £40 plus postages...

NOW it is £35 Plus Postages....

1z5q3yf.jpg

2qs0w1v.jpg

v8dikl.png

4uz5p2.jpg

o7srux.jpg

Last edited:
IF No one interesting swapping then I asking for

It was £50 plus postages...

NOW it is £40 Plus Postages....

Last edited:
The postages would be way too high to send aboard I am afraid!

Sorry i see only uk :( any way if you want I have few A600 no box . shipping cost please to c.p.38686 canary island spain. Thanks

I can shipped aboard but

WARNING - I am Not responsible for Damaged if the items is sented Aboard as that is your own Risks if you want buy!!!

I will email him(HSC) on cost of postages shortly and if he doesnt agree to it then kaosboss will be next in line.

Last edited:
I can shipped aboard but

WARNING - I am Not responsible for Damaged if the items is sented Aboard as that is your own Risks if you want buy!!!

I will email him(HSC) on cost of postages shortly and if he doesnt agree to it then kaosboss will be next in line.

I think a new box with protection plastic you are thinking to use? or just the original boxed?
pm reply
thanks

It will be in Cardboard boxed with Bubble wrapped as I am always overprotected of the boxed when come sending big items anywhere....

You can see positive feedback on mine that say it is very well packed !

So hsc had withdrawn.....

So
kaosboss is next in line.

Last edited:
Refund back to kaosboss as stupid pay pal of 21 days ruin it and also Hermes international problem that didnt turn up for 2 days....

So it is Available but UK Only please!

- - - Updated - - -

Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom