Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
I wont use the dreaded RARE word, but if you like games that are hard to come by this is right up there :D

Boxed complete with disk and manual.

Tested right through to first level of the game and appears to be working fine. I cant offer any guarantees though, its a 25 year old game so sold as is :)

Only major mark to the box is the original packaging cellotape is still in situ across the top and bottom of the box.

£59 Paypal gift + postage price drop and its a good one :) £49.00 Paypal gift + postage PRICE DROP £44.90 PAYPAL GIFT + POST

P5310553.jpg P5310559.jpg P5310560.jpg P5310561.jpg

Last edited:
Very tempted, but out of my range. Haven't seen this for sale too often - good luck! :)

Last edited:
Really nice, i love this game. this does not came up for sale often. Good luck for your sale.

Thanks, had fun testing it... I forgot how good the animation was with the lifts etc... reminds me of an early Flashback :D

price drop and its a good one :) £49.00 Paypal gift + postage

Last edited:
Hi again
Sorry for asking but I have a very bad memory leak
What I remember in fact is the Preview disk with the long animation with the sea and chopper and terrorist shooting at victims.....Very great!
Anyone remember this great disk ?
It seems that this disk made quite a problem to run on the Amiga 500 (needed probably a 512k expansion or something)

bye

price drop £44.90 paypal gift + post

SOLD THANKS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom