AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
All prices without postage, but p&p will be whatever it costs to send

AMIGA GAMES (all boxed with instructions unless specified)

Alfred Chicken (no box) - 50p

Transwrite - £1

Microprose Golf - £1

Putty - £1

Hannah Barbara Animation Workshop - £1

Graham Gooch World Class Cricket - £1

World Class Rugby - £1

MONKEY ISLAND 2 on amiga, boxed with all 11 disks and instructions, untested - but with no code wheel - £1

OR ALL FOR A FIVER IF TAKEN TOGETHER

thanks for looking

---
sold:
Falcon - £1.50 - SOLD TO HARRISON
Stereo Master (includes input cartridge and lead, disk has handwritten label but is the original disk, i just put a label on it when i bought it years ago so it didnt get lost in the sea of other disks i have) - £5 - sold jimbo1979
(Also just found 13 disks labelled up as samples, that i can put in the stereomaster box for another £2 too)sold jimbo1979

Last edited:
Oh just re-read, no code wheel so not for me - sorry...

Hi.

Is Monkey Island still available? If so, how much is postage to London?

Thanks

expressing interest in Falcon and the hannah barbera title, can you give me a price on postage, via 1st class recorded. Also are these fully tested and working?

expressing interest in Falcon and the hannah barbera title, can you give me a price on postage, via 1st class recorded. Also are these fully tested and working?

hi,
according to royal mail 1st class recorded will be £4.10, second class recorded will be £3.60

I've owned falcon since it was released, but i havent actually played it for about 5-6 years but worked fine on last boot up. Hannah barbera hasnt been tested, i picked it up about a year ago with the intention of using it but never got round to booting it up and amiga is now all packed away. Disks look in great condition though.

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:18 ----------

Hi.

Is Monkey Island still available? If so, how much is postage to London?

Thanks

hi,

monkey island is still available,

postage options are:
recorded 1st class: £2.10
1st class: £1.35
2nd class: £1.10

dont forget that there is no code wheel though which you will need to play and untested (i came across it to have as a spare set of disks but now just need to start getting space back)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom