Not open for further replies.

Greys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
A sinclair ZX+ for sale with all disks as shown in picture including User Disk.

£30 ono not including postage.

I will try to answer any questions that you may have.

Attachments

• 20141018_201730.jpg
    20141018_201730.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1
sorry but,fille1976 is first inline not next...

first inline is the person who first posts interest in the thread,not the person who first sends a pm in private.

good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
sorry but,fille1976 is first inline not next...

first inline is the person who first posts interest in the thread,not the person who first sends a pm in private.

good luck with your sale.
Ok thanks Roy. Fille1976 then is first in line

I am finding it difficult to understand why someone would open a FOR SALE thread.... then proceed to ignore any statements of interest from potential buyers.... am I missing something? :)

I am finding it difficult to understand why someone would open a FOR SALE thread.... then proceed to ignore any statements of interest from potential buyers.... am I missing something? :)

Greys has not been online since 30th June - Holiday season?

Well, that's even "weirder" (for lack of a better word) - why would you open a thread where you need to gauge interest and respond... right before you head off into the sunset on holidays? :)

i find that jameson is right,wait with selling when you get back from vacation,its the most logical thing.
i waited a few days,withdrawn interest and buyed another system.
if he is for 10 days or more on vacation,and jameson get 10 days no reaction,what would you think?

Apologies for everyone who has shown interest in this. The items are still for sale, I have not been on due to personal reasons. Jameson I will find out postage to Australia today and get back to you asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom