Closed Amiga CDTV with black keyboard, 2 remote controllers and some accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrofra

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
France
Region
Orléans, Région Centre
For sale, I have my beloved CDTV + keyboard I bought here, on Amibay.

The CDTV is a bit used, it shows some scratches and the front panel is a bit loose.
Otherwise the machine boots and was able to run the Psygnosis 3D demoreel without any problem :)
Audio is fine, video is fine, IR controllers work fine.

I decided to split the offer to improve my chance to sell it, so here we are :

Remaing stuff for sale :
- a Mouse and joystick interface for the Amiga CDTV (unmounted) to be able to plug a regular Amiga mouse on the CDTV : 15 euros
- 1 spare white/beige caddy : 4 euros

Already sold :
- An Amiga CDTV with a black caddy and a mint remote controler : 130 euros - sold elsewhere.
- a QWERTY black keyboard in good condition : 60 euros - sold to Highpuff.
- 1 remote controller, pristine/new : 15 euros - sold to TGE.
- 1 spare black caddy : 8 euros - sold to Hyperfan
- a set of CDTV Extended Roms V2.30 / V2.07 to make the CDTV compatible with the Kickstart 3.1 (K3.1 is not included) : 10 euros - sold to TGE.
- a spare Commodore Amiga 500 2000 CDTV - MOS 8362R8 Grafikchip Denise - Chip IC 8362 R8 : 8 euros - sold to TGE.
- a spare Commodore Amiga 500 2000 CDTV CD32 - MOS 8364R7 Soundchip Paula IC Chip 8364 R7 : 8 euros - sold to TGE.
- a MOTOROLA MC68010P10 CDIP-64 Microcontroller/Microprocessor : 8 euros - sold to TGE.

As you can see, I was on my way to turn the CDTV into a WHDLOAD/retrogaming machine :)

I was asking 350 euros for the whole, I think it was way too expensive.
Asking now 250 euros for the total, if someone want to buy the whole kit - Not available anymore, as the main items were sold.

PM me or post in there for shipping costs.
Selling the CDTV elsewhere.

2015-07-09_095003.jpg

2015-07-09_094946.jpg

2015-07-09_095016.jpg

2015-07-09_121245.jpg

2015-07-09_121254.jpg

2015-07-09_121535.jpg

2015-07-09_121649.jpg

more photos will come later today :)

Last edited:
maybe a photo of the machine switched-on would help ?
I'm also considering to split the sale.

Declaring interest in 1 black caddy, romset 2.07/2.30, 1 original black remote (old model). PM to follow.

Items recieved, leaving positive feedback

Last edited:
I'm a bit embarassed. Hyperfan sort of "declared his interest" before I technically split my offer, and TGE declared his interest using the proper formula, just after I did split the offer.
Who should be given priority in that case? :/ Any modo could please advise ?

interested in:

- a set of CDTV Extended Roms V2.30 / V2.07
- a Mouse and joystick interface for the Amiga CDTV

Payment received.
Shipping ASAP.

CDTV Black keyboard sold to Highpuff.

Ok, let's solve this question :
Hyperfan, you're first in line since I consider you declared your interest first : the spare black caddy is yours, if you are still interested. Shipping cost to UK : 5 euros in a bubbled enveloppe.
TGE : the CDTV romset & "old" RC are available for you, in case you are interested. Shipping to Denmark should be 7 euros without tracking (in a bubble enveloppe) and 12.50 euros with tracking.

yes will take it please.

Ok, let's solve this question :
Hyperfan, you're first in line since I consider you declared your interest first : the spare black caddy is yours, if you are still interested. Shipping cost to UK : 5 euros in a bubbled enveloppe.
TGE : the CDTV romset & "old" RC are available for you, in case you are interested. Shipping to Denmark should be 7 euros without tracking (in a bubble enveloppe) and 12.50 euros with tracking.

Ok, will take romset and old remote... shipping without tracking.

Should you consider to split the cdtv and sell it as spares, i would be interested in the back cover for the expansion port (the one without any ports), as well as the display, and the feet.

Payment Paypaled, 32EU (10+15+7)... Address in Paypal note.

Last edited:
Thanks Hyperfan & TGE.
There's no plan at all to split the CDTV itself as it is fully functionning. Thanks for the suggestion anyway :)

Payment by Hyperfan & TGE is pending for their respective items.

Edit : payment received from Hyperfan & TGE.
Shipping tom.

Last edited:
Hi.
Black caddy shipped to Hyperfan today.
CDTV original RC & RomSet shipped to TGE today.
:)

Hi fondpondforever!
I'm sorry, I don't understand your post.

In case you were interested in the whole items (cdtv, keyboard...), I'm sorry but everything was almost sold :)

Interested in spare paula, denise and 68010 chips. PM on it's way...
Payment made...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom