o0Nosferatu0o

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Seixal - Setubal
Hi, up for sale is an Amstrad 6128 Plus, with AZERTY keyboard and original Burning Rubber/Amsdos. Floppy drive is working with a new belt. Machine and keyboard works without a problem.

Tested with 3' floppy, original cart ( included ) and C4CPC emulator.

No PSU or scart cable included.

Asking price €225 including shipping to Europe. Payment through Paypal and fees paid by the buyer.

Although connected to an Amstrad Monitor, it's not included in the sale.***
WP_20151022_01_38_40_Pro_resized.jpgBurning Rubber.jpgKeyboard Testing.jpgBatman.jpgBooting Cartridge.jpgRunning C4CPC.jpgReading Floppy.jpg

Last edited:
Machine and Original Cart
I thought you will include the c4cpc at that price. Also it is AZERTY, can't go that high. It is "useful" only to German fans. If you do better price and include the drive emulator card I will reconsider, otherwise I must withdraw.

AZERTY is actually the French layout. QWERTZ is the German layout.

Bryce.

Last edited:
You can always contact Trade in Post. Regarding the C4CPC, it's not for sale as i do have another 6128/GX4000. Regarding withdrawal, it was never stated before that you had any interest in it, was it?

You can always contact Trade in Post. Regarding the C4CPC, it's not for sale as i do have another 6128/GX4000. Regarding withdrawal, it was never stated before that you had any interest in it, was it?

Officially no, I did not declare interest.

Hi i don't have interest in selling the C4CPC, you can buy it from the CPC wiki page ( 3rd batch ).

Best regards,
Pedro Torres

Machine and Original Cart
I thought you will include the c4cpc at that price. Also it is AZERTY, can't go that high. It is "useful" only to German fans. If you do better price and include the drive emulator card I will reconsider, otherwise I must withdraw.

Once more someone who doesnt bother to read the rules which clearly state that it is not permited to comment on selling price...find it too much?Dont buy it then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom