Closed i need a door latch for one of my monitors.

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
VIP
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Country
england
Region
birmingham
this is just for feedback purposes as the deal was already done.

the item was a part i wanted for one of my monitors,its just a door latch and deling found a supplier for them new,so i asked if he could buy an extra one and send it to me after i seen the thread where i recognized the part.

i thought it was a nice gesture so this thread is just so i can leave him some feedback for it.

thanks .

roy:)

Last edited:

the item was a part i wanted for one of my monitors,its just a door latch and deling found a supplier for them new,so i asked if he could buy an extra one and send it to me after i seen the thread where i recognized the part.

i thought it was a nice gesture so this thread is just so i can leave him some feedback for it.

thanks .

Hi Roy,

I would like a door front for my 1084 do you know where I could source one? Attached Pic.
e13a5d0f4806ebc1c76df3da1f60a884.jpg

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thanks .

Hi Roy,

I would like a door front for my 1084 do you know where I could source one? Attached Pic.
e13a5d0f4806ebc1c76df3da1f60a884.jpg

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

you can get those 3d printed,i forget where now

- - - Updated - - -

for everyone else the item was the latch that holds the door shut on P1 an D1 1084S monitors,not the door itself

Back
Top Bottom