Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Hi all

Very sad day for me but I have some bills coming up and my poor Speccy just doesn't get the use it deserves. It's in good clean condition, bought from a fellow member on here.

Basically it's the following:

Speccy +2 Grey + Clean Stereo Audio Mod (previous model to this one: http://benophetinternet.nl/hobby/sales/Stereo audio v2014 Manual.pdf, same but with a toggle switch - installed by Bas)
PSU
DivIDE Plus (http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/spectrum/spectrum_storage.html) + Firmware Selector software (CF card not included, tape on sides because case isn't sealed)
Top notch RGB cable from Retro Computer Shack
Cheetah Kempston interface (haven't used it but bought from good member on here so I assume it works)
RAM Turbo interface (bought from ebay but not used it, so I'm not sure if it works. It better work as it was from ebay)
Spectrum to Atari style joystick port converter cable (works a treat)

Pictures here: http://jpegbay.com/gallery/004645228-6.html#6

I originally sent it to Bas to look at as originally I had some buzzing through my TV. Bas modded it slightly to reduce the buzz, which helped and he was pleased with it, but I still opted to go for the Stereo Audio Mod (by Ben Veerstag) as with any machine I own I go for best output possible, and Bas installed that for me as well. It's a fantastic mod, I personally love it. Hooked up to my surround sound system the sound is absolutely amazing (check the video in a later reply). The RGB cable has an audio connector but it's for the original mono socket, the mod is a stereo socket, so bear that in mind (in other words, mono jacks in stereo sockets won't work right). The RGB output is awesome on my Trinitron CRT as well. I'm sure the tape deck works as Bas set it up for me, I just don't have any tapes now to test it.

Anyway, I'm looking for around £90 £75 for the lot. Might reduce it later if needs be.

UK postage via UPS 1-2 day fully tracked + insured @ £13.79 (Or £7.99 with only £50 insurance).
Can post anywhere worldwide
Payment via PP gift or + 2.5% fees

Cheers all.

Attachments

• SAM_8389 - Copy.jpg
    SAM_8389 - Copy.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry, I did reply to sleepys PM. He asked for a video to be put up so I'll get that uploaded tonight. I haven't had time last few days as we've had family around till late each nite.

Uploading video right now. Might take a good while, 900mb for 5 minutes ;(

Sleepys withdrawn interest. Need it to go really so going down in price.

Interested, next in line. 2nd now, I think, after RighteousMan5.
Waiting to submit some tech and shipping questions.

Right, in reply to a question, motherboard version says "Z70500 ISS3", if that makes sense. Firmware on the DivIDE, well, it says Fatware 0.12 when it boots, other than that I'm not sure I'm afraid. Am PMing current inline.

Payment received. Will box up when I get home and drop it off for collection.

Hey buddy, glad it got there ok. Arrived fast! Hope you enjoy it, hook it up to a good set of speakers, it's very cool heh.

@DojoDan

Don't forget to pop RighteousMan5's Cherry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom