Not open for further replies.

response

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
norway
Region
east
Amstrad CPC 464 with power supply(230v) for sale.

The machine looks quite good except for a crack in tape lid.

I know the machine worked perfectly when it was put away, but I am not able to locate the video-cable, so I can't give a 100% guarantee. I'll keep looking for it :) Lights up, and tape-rotors move ok.

Following tapes included:

- One tape with: 3D Star Fighter, Mig 29, Operation Gunship, Terra Cognita

- One tape with: The Curse of Sherwood

- One tape with: Airwolf
- Ultimo Ratio

- One tape with: Sas Combat, Mig 29, Turbo Chopper, Guardian Angel

- One tape with: Roland on the Ropes

- One tape with: Super Stuntman, Super Tank, Super Hero, Italian Super Car

- One tape with: Wizard Willy, Little Puff, Frankenstein Jnr., Olli & Lissa 3

- One tape with: Death Stalker, Sas Combat Simulator, Ninja Massacre, Arcade Flight Simulator

- One tape with: Light Force

Since I'm not sure what the rules say about linking to another sale-site from here I can't provide pictures at the moment(pushing ad from my phone) - but if you PM me I'll give you the link.

Open for bids - located in Norway but can send "everywhere" if the buyer pay for shipping. Contact me and I'll do my best to calculate shipping fees. Ask any question, I'll answer the best I can :)

Last edited:
if im reading this right,then i have to say bidding is not allowed here,just fixed prices.

and with that said,no-one is allowed to declare interest in this as there is no price on items for sale.

Last edited:
I´m sorry - tried to do this through a cellphone. On a computer now and will correct my "wrongs" :)

- - - Updated - - -

I´ll delete this thread and start over - I did not manage to read with the mobile browser. Sorry - my bad! New post asap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom