AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Nordrhein Westfalen
Hi all BBC gaming fans,
as a result of Roys request here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.p...the-acorn-bbc-joystic-port-to-make-an-adaptor I decided to make a small batch of BBC digital joystick adapters. The device connects directly to the analogue joystick port and allows you to connect 2 standard Atari type joysticks. No drivers needed, no external power, just connect and play. It works on any BBC and the Acorn Electron if you own a Plus 1 expansion. It's just a small batch, so it's first come, first served. The finished / tested device costs €24 each + postage / paypal fees. Send me a PM and state interest if you'd like one.

Bryce.

BBC_DualJoy.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks for your interest. I'll need a few days to order the parts, because I only had enough Sub-D connectors to make two of them :D I'll order the parts and let you know when they are ready to go. Just checked postage and I think I can send them to anywhere in Europe for €7 (for one or two units) or €10 for 3 or more.

Bryce.

By the way. Can any of you guys recommend a piece of software that will test all directions / fire. I still need to find some way of testing them all pretty quickly.

Bryce.

interested, 1 for me please! (I'll pay seperately but ask it goes in the package to thecorfiot on my behalf pls :))

cheers

Parts ordered. The first units will be built at the weekend and sent out next Monday.

Bryce.

Both recieved. Parts arrive on Thursday, so I should be able to get all built by Sunday and they will be in Mondays post :)

Bryce.

Good news! The parts have already arrived! If I get some time this week, I'll make the first boards and send them out to those who have already paid right away :)

Bryce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom