Havie

Bitten by the Bug!
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Surrey
For sale is an PAL Amiga 500 Cartoon classics pack.

In the pack is the Amiga 500 with 1/2meg upgrade (orignal Commodore - metal encased), power supply, tank mouse, rf cable and modulator. Also includes all cartoon classic software - Lemnmings, Bart Simpson v Space Mutants, Captain Planet and Deluxe Paint II (all tested and working) Also has user manual for Amiga 500 and Enhancer software manual for 1.3.

Box is in good condition and contains polys in good condition. Outer sleave is present and correct but is light battered and torn at top.

The Amiga works (Lemmings can be seen playing in the background) and the 1/2 meg upgrade is recognised and works. Disk drive works (all games ran when tested). The Return key does not work (Enter does) and all the other keys work. Has been tested with mouse and joystick (playing Lemmings and the games).

Amiga, power supply and mouse are all yellowed from age - see pictures but comsectically are in decent condition.

I would like £50+postage costs as Paypal gift (+4% through standard Paypal).

Uk only (will send through myHermes) as it's quite weighty and costs outside UK would be a lot.
IMG_1571.JPGIMG_1574.JPGIMG_1572.JPGIMG_1573.JPGIMG_1575.JPGIMG_1576.jpgIMG_1577.JPGIMG_1578.JPG

Last edited:
Yep - just having trouble uploading but now all sorted (guesss my file size was too big). Thanks.

Price reduced to £50+postage for all the disks+PayPal fees (either as a gift or add 4% if not gift).

Amiga 500 Cartoon Classics Pack

Too bad it's UK only :) but the shipping cost are a killer sometimes.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well - since there has been little interest I could check for you?

Myhermes seems to be quoting me £15.08 to send a parcel to Belguim which seems pretty good to me!

Wow I am pleasantly surprised. If you can wait a week, we have a deal :)

In fact, Parcelforce offers to deliver for £17.39 within 3-5 days! Is an additional £3 for insurance of £50 so I'd round it to £20 (if insurance was wanted).

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to declare interest then I'm happy to wait a week!

Fine by me. Always nice to have insurance. As said before,if you can wait a week, reserve it for me. Will be nice company for my A500+ Cartoon bundle lol

Unfortunately, Murugan has had to drop out so Violo is next in line. PM sent!

Last edited:
Interested....my offer is 70 pounds:D

Making an offer is against the rules unless offers are accepted

also making offers higher than the original price is also against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom