Not open for further replies.

Murugan

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Vlaams-Brabant
As I'm constantly trying to rebuy those sweeeeeet childhood memories :), this was my first soundcard I bought for my first PC so I'm looking for a boxed example if the price is right.
It seems if I remember the box correctly, I had this one instead of the newer blue and orange box.
I could also be wrong and it could have been a 1.5 instead of a 2.0

Anyway...looking for this one:

http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/boxpressed/media/P1110137.jpg.html

Last edited:
I have two in the newer blue and orange box. One is even sealed.
PM me your offer if you're interested :)

FYI I seem to recall there being a couple of versions of the SB2.0. I had a "value" version (blue and orange box) which didn't come with half the software in your screenshot. I'm not sure if all SB2.0 boxes were considered "value" (compared to the SB Pro for instance) or whether you could get a "full" SB2.0 as well. So if you remember yours coming with specific programs, might be good to list those as well so you don't end up buying a cut-down version!

It's been quite a few years now hehe but as far as I remember, it was the black box that came with all the depicted software. As mentioned before, it could have been a 1.5 or even a 1.0 I'm just hoping to find one of these in the future.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

If you are also interested in Gamblaster functionality make sure the Sound Blaster 2.0 you get has the CT1336 chip not the CT1336A.

It's purely for collecting purposes :) but thx for the info !

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Time for a desperate bump it seems [emoji848]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1572 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom