For Sale The new PLA substitute - PLAnkton, the new batch is here!

All right! The missing components have finally arrived and PLAnktons are available again.

Feel free to order as many as you want and remember there are quantity discounts available.

Because of the COVID-19 aka coronavirus outbreak, I have run out of components for almost all my products except PLAnkton and Saruman-64. These 2 products are still available.

I have more than 100 PLAnktons in stock.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
PLAnkton is presently offered at 40 Euros or 44$US for 5 units.
Normal price with quantity discount is 52 Euros or 58$US.

Shipping cost remains unchanged

On may 1st, the special price expired. Normal pricing is back in effect.

Last edited:
To the 2 gentlemen above, I never received a PM from you guys.

The 5 units special is over. Normal pricing is back in effect. 13 Euros or 14.50$US with 20% discount starting at 5 units, 25% discount starting at 10 Units. Distributor pricing starting at 25 units.

Sorry, I was waiting for a response here... not to worry.
Interest withdrawn anyway; kinda worried about things getting lost coming from outside EU at the moment.

Cheers

Sorry, I was waiting for a response here... not to worry.
Interest withdrawn anyway; kinda worried about things getting lost coming from outside EU at the moment.

Cheers
Canada Post indicates service to the UK is normal on all services. I often ship to the UK.

PLAnkton presently available at the special discounted price of 11 Euros or 12.30$US.
orders of 1 to 4 units only. Larger quantities benefit from the regular quantity discount.

Special price ends on July 4th.

Last edited:
Today is the
5th anniversary of PLAnkton!
Thank you to everyone who supported this creation.

Back
Top Bottom