For Sale The new PLA substitute - PLAnkton, the new batch is here!

Hey guys, nice to see it's a popular item.

What's this about "standard pins", I only offer U17 PLAnkton with one type of pins and nothing else would really fit the PCB.
It's this kind:
FREE-DHL-EMS-20-LOTS-10Pcs-Gold-Plated-2-54mm-Male-40Pin-Round-Pin-Header-Strip.jpg_640x640.jpg

Don't know how many has been sold, I think we're over 400 sold - no fails, no problems reported at all - so Francois and I are very happy with what we have accomplished.
Wish you all a trouble free C64 experience.

What's this about "standard pins", I only offer U17 PLAnkton with one type of pins and nothing else would really fit the PCB.
Remember I asked you to make sure the PCBs v1.08 had slightly larger holes?

I offer a variant of PLAnkton with 0.61mm pins they fit perfectly well... Please read the OP. ;)

Post #7 has a photo to compare standard vs thick

Last edited:
Yes, I remember, it was a pain with all the changes that needed to be done as well, some other version of pins you couldn't fit in the earlier board (or it was very hard to do so).

I got it - thicker pins for the crappy sockets. ;-)

Looked at it - the thick-pin version looks really weird.
... and Amibay sucks - I have to login between posts sometimes, what's the auto logout time anyway, 1 minute? I can have other forums active all week and never have to login again - it's great, you should try it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom