Closed Shed Load of Amiga Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is shipping to Denmark? Just curious.

It's very hard to say, I dont really have the means to box up this amount of mags and weight them, this is why I really wanted to make it local pickup only. At a guess thought I would say it would be in the region of £40-£60

Erm... I think the phrase I'll be wanting here is 'bugger' but... just in case... I write this from Bromley and would've loved to have taken on your collection. But I fear my timing is too late :( Did they get binned?

Erm... I think the phrase I'll be wanting here is 'bugger' but... just in case... I write this from Bromley and would've loved to have taken on your collection. But I fear my timing is too late :( Did they get binned?

Dont worry I still have them, sending you a PM

benmatthew, I PMed you yesterday. If you want them you'd better let me know quick, I can't keep them in my cupboard for ever they are taking up space!

On the 9th July I will be driving to Plymouth to visit a friend for the weekend. If you live between London and Plymouth and are about that weekend I am willing to deliver these mags to you, this really is a last last ditched effort to save these mags from the recycle bin and try to win a reprieve from the death sentence!

You will need to let me know SOON though as I do not want to drive to Plymouth with these in the back of my car for nothing!

This is the route I will be taking I don't want to deviate that much.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/N...3487831cfba4f7ae!2m2!1d-3.7838347!2d50.483172

It is with great sadness that due to lack of interest these have now been binned. Please can an admin kindly close? Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom