Sold Mediator cards (sound, scsi, lan & graphic cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So of the 3 cards I got, these are the results (only tested 2):

- Micronet SP2082A v2: works in both AOS 3.9 BB1&2 and AOS4.1FE (not yet tested with update 1 but assume it will work). Ranger shows default realtek VendorID (0x10EC) and DeviceID (0x8029)
- AON-201: Didn't get detected at all in AOS4.1FE (ranger only showed my voodoo), not tried in AOS3.9. So either I didn't install it properly or the card may be faulty
- ALN-201C-TB/P: Not yet tested, I'll enjoy a working network card in my AOS4.1 FE setup first for a while before switching cards around again

Update:
- ALN-201C-TB/P also works in AOS 3.9 BB1&2 and AOS4.1FE

However there is still a weird issue where the cards sometimes report a wrong vendorID and then are not recognised. Then Ranger lists 0x18EC instead of 0x10EC. Which is just one bit of difference, so there is something weird with a circuit (mediator or A4000 mainboard) I guess?
Thanks mate,

That is strange, but unfortunately without a Elbox Mediator, I only can based what they declare on the compatible list :(

I would like to take both S3 Trio cards
hi tbtorro,

thanka for showing interest. i have replay to your PM

regards

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Money received from tbtorro. Going to prepare the package,

Thanks mate (y)

The other items still for sale (y)

Last edited:
STB S3 Trio64V+ 1Mb Card packed:
IMG_20170801_214321.jpgIMG_20170801_214000.jpgIMG_20170801_214257.jpgIMG_20170802_230824.jpg

Posting tomorrow, and provide the tracking number to tbtorro.

About the card Color Max S3 Trio64V2/DX 1Mb, during tests before packing, unfortunately all suddenly stop working, so I'll refund tbtorro for that card. :(

Thankfully tbtorro was very understandable :)

Update:

Refund done base ;)

Update 2:

Packaged shipped to tbtorro, PM with tracking details ;)

Last edited:
Interested by "Sound Blaster PCI128 CT4750"

Will PM

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

PM received and answered.
Unfortunately the sound card CT4750 doesn't work correctly and in this case I don't have a replacement sound card.

I would like the moderators close the selling thread, please.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom