Sold Sinclair QL, German version, MGG ROMs, including a switchable PSU - SG18-009976

Status
Not open for further replies.

schombi

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Karlsruhe
I´m selling a tested and working Sinclair QL, German keyboard layout, German serial ports, MGG ROMs (PRINT ver$ shows MGG), serial SG18-009976. Also comes an original Sinclair QL PSU, which has an in-line switch fitted (great for the ones without a switch on the power socket).

As you can see from the photos, the QL boots, all keys work and both Microdrives read a cartridge.

Everything is in good shape. I don´t know what issue# the main board is, as I did not want to stress the membrane by opening the case. The former owner drilled quite a few holes in the case, to allow the heat to better leave the case. A bit strange, but precisely done, so it doesn´t look bad.

No additional cables, RF-out not tested, as my modern display cannot cope with these old signals. I highly recommend buying an RGB-SCART cable (or solder your own).

Price 90€ (the PSU on its own is easily ~25€) plus shipping cost. PayPal as gift or fees to be added. Ask me and I will check postage to your country. I always use DHL (tracked and insured).

dql0.jpgdql0s.jpgdql2.jpgdql1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom