Sold Amstrad CPC 464 ( Ze Starter Kit !!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugpat

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
France
Region
South-east (Luberon)
Hi all,
I'm selling a perfectly working Amstrad CPC 464 + scart cable (video only) + small PSU + joystick and a tape (some games, homemade) to test the beast...
So you won't need the Amstrad monitor, just plug it to your TV via scart...
Very few scratches, good condition.
Asking 65€ + shipping everywhere in European Union only (France : 11€ - Europa : 21 €). Paypal gift, or buyer pays fees.

IMG_0139.jpg IMG_1519.jpg IMG_1496.jpg IMG_1507.jpg IMG_1521.jpg IMG_1500.jpg

Doesn't it require 2 PSUs when not using the Amstrad monitor? Is the 5V small PSU enough for mobo and tape recorder?
Or is it the CPC 6128 which requires 5V for the computer and 12V for the 3" disk drive?
Sorry, this would be my first Amstrad CPC ever, so please excuse any nonsense I may say here.

The 6128 needs two PSUs because the disk drive needs 12V, but the 464 only needs a 5V supply. The 5V PSU should be about 2A to be stable and allow a few expansions.

Bryce.

Hi all,
I'm selling a perfectly working Amstrad CPC 464 + scart cable (video only) + small PSU + joystick and a tape (some games, homemade) to test the beast...
So you won't need the Amstrad monitor, just plug it to your TV via scart...
Very few scratches, good condition.
Asking 65€ + shipping everywhere in European Union only (France : 11€ - Europa : 21 €). Paypal gift, or buyer pays fees.

View attachment 97940 View attachment 97941 View attachment 97942 View attachment 97943 View attachment 97944 View attachment 97945
Good colour still on that keyboard. If I were looking for one I'd want this one, but, I am not.

Doesn't it require 2 PSUs when not using the Amstrad monitor? Is the 5V small PSU enough for mobo and tape recorder?
Or is it the CPC 6128 which requires 5V for the computer and 12V for the 3" disk drive?
Sorry, this would be my first Amstrad CPC ever, so please excuse any nonsense I may say here.

As said Bryce, the 464 only needs 5v to feed the mobo and tape recorder... This little PSU is only 1,25 A, but works well, I played hours with it... But not sure it will allow expansions.

Last edited:
Keyboard colors are surprisingly well preserved. Also the logo is the classic one (my favorite) . I'm sure it will bring much happiness to its new owner. :) :rolleyes:

The CPC has been sent this afternoon Stefan ! :)
Check your PM for tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom