210   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
A few Amiga games for sale:

ENGLISH:
James Pond 2 - 10€ - sold to BarryB
KIXX Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (graphics adventure) - 10€ - sold to MadMaxGR
KIXX Pirates! - 5€ - sold to darthmaul
KIXX Flashback - 10€ - sold to MadMaxGR
Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego (paperback book included) - 25€ - sold to BarryB

Challenger (jewel case) - 4€

GERMAN:
Populous - 8€ - sold to darthmaul
Midwinter - 10€ - sold to Bandit0r

Pictures to follow. Games were played a long time ago and should all work but can't guarantee anything.

Last edited:
Interested in James Pond 2 and Carmen Sandiego pending pictures, need to see condition of box/contents!

All the other games are about the same quality as James Pond. Carmen Sandiego has some damage to the box flaps (see pictures) but apart from that, the box is in good condition. The contents are in like new condition in most cases.

Last edited:
Here's all of it :) I should have taken a picture of the label on the side which clearly states DEUTSCH.

Shipping to France will be 5€ for registered airmail. The box will be shipped in an outer cardboard box for maximum protection.

Shipping to France will be 5€ for registered airmail. The box will be shipped in an outer cardboard box for maximum protection.

I wish everyone would send it like this! But nooo, only large bubble envelope and then you get beat up crushed box :mad:

Package arrived safe and sound, positive feedback left (y)

wituics.jpg
jamespond2.jpg

@kixs: Your package should be very well protected (y) Mine arrived with air bags, foam and bubble wrap protecting everything, think I could have kicked the box up the yard and still not have damaged anything inside :LOL:

Package arrived safe and sound, positive feedback left (y)

@kixs: Your package should be very well protected (y) Mine arrived with air bags, foam and bubble wrap protecting everything, think I could have kicked the box up the yard and still not have damaged anything inside :LOL:

Good to know. Yes, I'm crazy like that. I like to pack my stuff well :)

I wish more sellers were 'crazy like that' when sending delicate boxes :D

KIXX Pirates! - 5€

KIXX Pirates! - 5€

Declaring Interest in KIXX Pirates! - 5€

Could you send me some photos please? If everything is ok i am paying right away via pay pal.

Thanks,

Nikola

Interested in flashback pending pictures and postage costs to UK

Sorry guys, wasn't paying attention to the thread. Should have asked people to PM as well :) will post pics tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom