Sold V.Nice Condition Super Famicom with Super Everdrive v2 including DSP FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
My wife has been nagging me to get a Wii U for Mario Maker so I have had to raid the bank but not enough so I am having to sell some things that I had not been planning to sell. First up is my Super Famicom, this machine is in really nice condition with hardly any to no marks, there is no yellowing on the machine or the 2 pads either. All cables are included, plus there is a new Super Everdrive v2 with DSP chips installed, it comes with the a 2gb and 16gb sd cards with the OS already installed. Shipping is included already in the price £110.00.

DSCN6292.JPGDSCN6293.JPGDSCN6294.JPGDSCN6295.JPGDSCN6296.JPG

Very sadly, interest withdrawn, moving onto RED IMPACT. Can I just say that ami_junki is a top bloke and you should get a great item.
-(e)

No worries, thanks for keeping me updated. The item is yours RED IMPACT if you are still interested :)

No worries, thanks for keeping me updated. The item is yours RED IMPACT if you are still interested :)

Sadly also having to withdraw interest at this time due to car issues :(

Last edited:
Payment received, will get it packed on the weekend and sent off on Monday :) Thank you!

Sorry for the late shipping, got it shipped of this Wednesday by SAL Small Packet, there is no tracking number but it should be with you in around 2 weeks but given it is xmas it might be a bit later. Thank you again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom