ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
Have to get rid of some more items to help fund my wife`s xmas present, so here is my favourite console of all time the Sega Saturn, it is in very nice condition as can be seen in the photos, there is no yellowing on the console or controllers either, the blue start button is still dark blue and not faded which happens often. There are two controllers along with the cables and one game, boxed, Saturn Bomberman. Shipping is included in the price £35.50 + SAL £28.00 or Surface £16.00.

DSCN6297.jpgDSCN6298.JPGDSCN6299.JPGDSCN6300.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, postage is a bit high due to the weight of the Saturn but it would be Surface 2 months £12.00 or SAL 2 weeks £22.00

Withdraw interest, thanks for the reply, good luck with your sale

No problem, thank you! Just need to add that I double checked the shipping and it is a bit cheaper than I had quoted at first Surface is £10.00 and SAL 2 weeks is £18.00

Withdraw interest, thanks for the reply, good luck with your sale

Interested; if the shipping to UK is still £18 (SAL 2 weeks) to UK, I'll take it and give it a good home :)

Hi thanks for the interest, I just had the Saturn weighed up and checked on the Japan Post site, it is unfortunately more expensive than I had first quoted, it is 2.3kg so via SAL is is £28.00 or Surface is £16.00, what I have done since the shipping is so high from Japan I have lowered the price of the Saturn to £35.00.

Payment received and will get it wrapped and packed and hopefully sent by today or tomorrow. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom