For Sale Amiga VIDEO - VGA Adapters & Cables DELUXE

For reference 15kHz incompatible monitors listed here.
This link is dead.

Payment by Paypal (gift or if needed to pay for goods add 6% for fees) or SEPA BankTransfer. Prices (excluding shipping):
Friends and family it is.

2/ Adapter (metal coated case, buffered Sync like Commodore VGA Adapter) - 16 13,5 €
3/ Adapter (metal coated case, H/V or C-Sync Switch) - 16 13,5 € (Why you might need C-Sync? For example for connecting to GBS8200 converter. Useful for BenQ too - check this)
One #2 and one #3 please. That's 27 EUR so far.

EU shipping costs (registered priority delivery w. tracking):
for 1 adapter: 4,5 €, 2 adapters: 5,5 €, 3 or more adapters: 7 €
for 1 cable: 7 €, 2-3 cables: 9 €
overseas shipping costs are +2 €
- cheaper ordinary untracked shipping also possible if needed (ask by PM)

And that's 5,5 + 2 EUR shipping.

27 + 7,5 = 34,5 right?

Sending PM.

EUR 34,50 sent with PP friends & family. I expect to be invited to all family events now a.mi.goun :p

Interested for:
1 piece :Amiga VIDEO - VGA Adapter (metal coated case) - 10,5 €
1 piece : Amiga VIDEO - VGA Adapter (metal coated case, buffered Sync like Commodore VGA Adapter) - 13,5 €
PM sent. Thanks and best regards
Ivan

Last edited:
Interested for
2 pieces: Amiga VGA adapter (metal coated case) - 2x10.5€

Payment received from arnlot.
You are welcome to come, but you have to pay the flight-ticket yourself :)

Adapters received safely. Just let me know a bit in advance so I can get low fare tickets :)

Feedback left.

Some questions : what is the need for the buffered Sync of 2/ Adapter (metal coated case, buffered Sync like Commodore VGA Adapter) - 16 13,5 € and if the 3/ Adapter (metal coated case, H/V or C-Sync Switch) - 16 13,5 € has also buffered sync or not? in a few words, what you you sugget to me between those 3 DB-23 to VGA adapters for maximum compatibility with an Amiga M1538S monitor i will have soon, but also perhaps in the future, with some external scandoubler and/or some of those flat panel monitors that can work with 15KHz signals?

Back
Top Bottom