marvin944

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
netherlands
Region
friesland
I have 4 Amiga 1000's (working, 256mb extra mem) for sale in ONE batch. They come with tank mouse and original keyboard, BUT, the keyboard does not work. I have no cables to test them and they might be defect, I have no idea. They look okay though. But no guarantee on those.

I will sell them for the nice round amount of £1000 + p&p within Europe.

If you want one single A1000 in the mentioned state, you pay £300 + p&p. The price for the remaining ones will go down with £250 (so three for £750)

The systems are tested and cleaned and come with Kickstart/Workbench.

Marvin

*** ALL SYSTEMS SOLD ***

Last edited:
2015-11-12 14.46.30.jpg2015-12-02 16.14.10.jpg

Picture was taken before extensive cleaning of outer parts and fans. Retrobrite is an (extra) option. if you don;t know what retrobrite is, the top mouse was before, the rest after...

More to come...

All four systems working, and booting from floppy. Missing only cover for expansion port, but comes with extra 256mb front memory and refurbished Tank Mouse.

Last edited:
Ok, I have offers for all the systems, so no more offers taken for now.

Why are you fishing for offers???

On Amibay you set a fixed price for whatever you want to sell and then go through the order of interest declared in the thread.
It is not an auction like ebay where it goes to the highest bidder.

If you prefer to sell as one lot then the person declaring interest in all of them is first in line.

I have one person wanting one (first interest) and one person wanting the other three (2nd interest), so that's why. This is why in my opinion AmiBay sort of sucks, every action you do is questioned by other users. Or assumptions being made. Rules are okay, but almost every sale is met with distrust. Hard to stay enthusiastic. Nothing personal TajMaster, but just my global experience on AmiBay.

Last edited:
I have one person wanting one (first interest) and one person wanting the other three (2nd interest), so that's why. This is why in my opinion AmiBay sort of sucks, every action you do is questioned by other users. Or assumptions being made. Rules are okay, but almost every sale is met with distrust. Hard to stay enthusiastic. Nothing personal TajMaster, but just my global experience on AmiBay.

I dont understand why you have issues with Amibay selling rules.

your sale thread is quite clear preference is given to any member who declares for all 4..

then its just down the list of who declared 1st for individual machines.

Last edited:
Prefer to sell all in one lot, those buyers will get preference. Updating with pictures later this week.

If I remember well, I declared interest on all and I was not the first to do it...

Now, I withdraw my interest :D

Last edited:
If one is truly interested, then asking the seller should resolve whatever is not clear.. or so I think.

Did you PM him saying "I take all" so it was clear to him you are truly wanting to proceed? If you did, he should honor that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All systems sold, so that puts an end to the discussion. And as Marcel said, just ask and I will answer. One buyer bought three, and one (first interest in one) went to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom