Country
Portugal
Region
Seixal - Setubal
Hi, currently i'm looking for the following Acorn/BBC models :

BBC Micro Model B 64k

BBC Master 128

Acorn Archimedes 3010/3020

I'm in Portugal so send me PM with prices with shipping included. I'll pay with Paypal.

Best regards,
Pedro Torres

Are you looking for a Model B+ or a Model B with added 32K sideways Ram..i have a very nice example of the latter :)

Last edited:
Hi a Model B+ would be nice too, depending on the price. My main goal is to play some of the games available to Beeb's platform. Also an Archie because also for it's games.

You will want a Model B then trust me as it has 100% compatibility with all games unlike the Model B+
:)

Ok then, you're are the expert and i'm a n00b to BBC/Acorn so i appreciate your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anything that added to the machine, will give better compatiblility? I'm really looking to add one of these machines to my collection so any help would be appreciated.

I was looking for a SD card expansion so i could play it's games without hassle.

Have sent you a PM to explain compatibility :)

If you want a pure games machine then it has to be a Model B and a Turbo MMC unit which you can pickup from ebay for £30

Hi TC, i'm looking for something cheaper so i can start with and do my own upgrades but thank you for the explanation.

Have sent you a PM to explain compatibility :)

If you want a pure games machine then it has to be a Model B and a Turbo MMC unit which you can pickup from ebay for £30

thats exactly what I have and its brilliant, i recommend the Turbo MMC

1. turn bbc on (my turbo MMC is under the BBC B hidden away)
2. press ctrl + Break
3 menu appears and i scroll through what game I want and press return.

thats it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom