You want DB23 male / female connectors and hoods, here ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kneehighspy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Usa
Region
Cerulean
ok, i have seen lots of people looking for these and usually the sellers charge an arm and a leg for them, especially on Ebay, i was thinking about reselling them to make a little profit, but I want to support the Amiga community anyway I can.

Dont let people tell you these are hard to get, cause they arent, these are used for other applications other than just Amiga connectors.

this place is in the US but i dont think you will find these any cheaper somewhere else:

DB23 Female: $1.61*
DB23 Male: $1.44*
DB23 Hoods: $1.46*

* in US Dollars

here is the direct link for the connectors and hood. just click the more info for pricing. the pricing is still the same from the last time i ordered.

http://www.connectworld.net/cgi-bin/hello-cables/05MPartDB23.html

so dont let anyone over charge you again, and telling you they are hard to get.

Hope this info helps someone out there.

Mike

Last edited:
glad i could help. i keep a few of the db23's on hand, never know when you will need some.

- - - Updated - - -

i saw those, its almost cheaper to buy these than make them yourself, if you include the time it takes to solder one up. but i am a glutton for punishment, and i like to solder, i have always made my own. i had to build my own gvp spectrum 24/28 pass thru cable, but it works a treat.

Thanks for sharing. They also seem to sell a ready-to-use Amiga to VGA video adapter:

http://www.connectworld.net/cgi-bin/hello-cables/L5277

you're very welcome. seems they are still the same price as they were when i first posted, i havent ordered any since i last posted this thread cause i ordered enough to last me awhile.

seems on ebay they are still going for like $6 u.s., and thats without the hoods, which they want another $4 u.s., sure i will pay $10 plus shipping when i can go to a source and get them for about $4 (includes hood) u.s., plus shipping, lol :)

anyway, glad you found the info helpful, we Amiga owners need to stick together and help each other :)

//kneehighspy

thanks for sharing!

Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom