Sold NOS Commodore Original Datasette (Model 1530)

Status
Not open for further replies.

everblue

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
MALTA
I am selling a new old stock Commodore C64 Model 1530 unit, asking price is 50 Euro + shipping and Paypal fees.

Shipping cost to Europe varies between 10 and 15 Euro.

c2n3.jpgc2n2.jpgc2n1.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Interested. Can get a photo and shipping quote to Istanbul?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I am selling a new old stock Commodore C64 Model 1530 unit, asking price is 50 Euro + shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks!
I know it says Datasette in the title but I feel this thread is written and titled in a very confusing way.

Its as if you're selling a Commodore 64 which happens to be model 1530. There is no such thing.

What you're selling is a datasette model 1530 which happens to work with C64. It also works with VIC-20, C128 and PET computers, BTW.

IMHO, your title gives you a major thumbs down.

Thread title edited to avoid confusion.

Interest withdrawn. (the shipping cost)

Awesome piece btw

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I might be interested if you would consider €40 + shipping costs to EU/Denmark and paypal fees.

But only if it hasn't been used before and is the original datasette 1530. I think you've posted on FB group Commodore 64/128 last night, but before I coukd finish my question the post was deleted. /Mike

Hi, thanks for showing interest. Please note that it is not allowed to offer lower prices on Amibay, but 50 Euro is the lowest I will let it go anyway. As for your questions regarding the actual unit, I bought this one as NOS, and I never used it, and it says 1530 on the box as you can see in the photos.

Oh I didn't notice that, I've only used Amibay for searching. But as you noticed yesterday (if you posted on FB) 50€ is a bit high but anyway if it's a 1530 then I'm interested! The other NOS units for sale on eBay is not the Commodore original datasette.

- - - Updated - - -

Then how do we proceed from here? I've never purchase through this site before. Thanks Mike

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom