AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
Reluctant sale but i can't justify so many NG systems in the house (already have a SAM-Flex and a MorphOS capable ibook) so up for grabs is my trusty SAM440ep (mini ITX). It comes with an 80gb hard disk, in a beautiful white/metallic NEXUS case and of course with a boxed AmigaOS 4.1 (at the moment FE installed but i will make a clean install if requested), PSU included in the sale of course so this makes a ready to run system. Needless to say that i never had a single problem with this SAM. Visually it's near to perfection except from a small scuff on the right side of the corner (see the attached photo) but not really noticeable. The OS4.1 box is a little bit tatty but everything is included. I will also throw in the package a Radeon 9250 which i bought some time ago for use with this SAM but never found the time and will to install properly. This little beauty has served me well for the last 3 years and it's a system that i really enjoyed using almost daily but it's on sale because it's time for me to concentrate on other amiga related projects. :cool:

Further technical info: http://acube-systems.biz/index.php?page=hardware&pid=1

Asking for 350 GBP plus Paypal fees/gift and shipping cost
(i assume that shipping cost is going to be in the 30-40 euros region for tracked and traced parcel within EU but i will confirm anyway. For other destinations i will have to ask).

For more details, don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
This thread can be marked as sold. Sam sold to warr8or29 and parcel will be on its way to France tomorrow. I'll update the thread accordingly

Parcel arrived and Sam tested succesfully. Feedback left from both sides. Please mark as "Closed". Thanks Amibay, thank you Phil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom