best way to connect to a BENQ BL912

RobA1200

Country
England
Region
watford
Hi all

whats the best way to connect to this monitor? via indivision or something else?

thanks!
rob

Hi all

whats the best way to connect to this monitor? via indivision or something else?

thanks!
rob
I'm happily connected via Indivision but the word is that you can also get a perfect picture using a plain old Amiga RGB to VGA adapter/cable with BenQ 912. I'm planning to buy one and sell my indivision if the adapter works..

Never mind, I didn't read well. You don't have a Benq (yet).

Last edited:
I've got a via adaptor so i might do the same then!

also one last thing.... on my current 19 square monitor the picture doesn't really fill the display to the edges - does either the indivision or via adaptor fill the screen on the bend?

thanks for the pointers

I bought an Amiga RGB to VGA adapter and connected my A1200 to BenQ BL912. The result is nothing as good as compared to Indivision on the workbench. I got ****ed off and didn't bother trying it with a game. In the end I got back to my indivision

so, yep, indivision is way better than via adaptor.
one question - what screen resolution do you use? and did you need to adjust the overscan? thanks(y)

If you want high res workbench, stick with the indivision. If you just want games, the Benq is very good when connected directly from RGB to VGA.

Hey, even unused for DVI, but VGA is just putting the BenQ monitor automatically and choose Indivision ECS in 1280 with my A600. Quality is the best you can now take an Amiga computer. In Workbench 3.1 SUPERPLUS chose: High Res, it is seen full screen (although the probe found no rest did not work all stable image quality of the BenQ 10. Recommended BL912, the perfect size 19 "and two outputs. . I needed to try it on consoles like PS one, Saturn, Dreamcast, etc. Someone knows a good quality AV adapter to VGA / DVI with multiple shots? greetings!

just checking - I'm using dvi from the indivision to the BenQ dvi - would i be better off using dvi to vga adaptor and using the via input on the Benq? i still get odd looking screens

Back
Top Bottom