Austria
Region
Linz
Selling Philips CDi-450 and Video Cart for it

both in complete original boxes.

very good condition

asking 150 euro

Pictures will follow soon !

Just tested the unit with a game .. works perfect ... anyone interested in Pac Maniac, Chaos Control ...

Last edited:
offering the package for 150 Euro incl. EU shipping incl. Chaos Control and Pac Maniac

Last edited:
Erm... unless the seller states they are open to offers, and from what I can see this isn't the case, making an offer would be against the rules.

Erm... unless the seller states they are open to offers, and from what I can see this isn't the case, making an offer would be against the rules.

Erm...I completely agree! Thankfully the seller made it clear to me he was open to offers well before I made an offer.

- - - Updated - - -

iTz: sorry , your offer is too low ...

moving on to teos

Remain interested should teos not purchase it....pending new PM, thank you.

Erm...I completely agree! Thankfully the seller made it clear to me he was open to offers well before I made an offer.

- - - Updated - - -

The seller needs to make this clear to everyone not just an individual, allowing individual users to make offers is without doubt a rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom