Not open for further replies.

COREi64

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Alberta
This time, it's the Kryoflux case has been addressed. Again, technically it's not specifically for the Commodore, however, it is a great tool that allows you to duplicate virtually ANY Commodore diskette (among others).

The price for the case is $25.00 USD plus $10.95 USD airmail shipping worldwide. (Does not include the Kryoflux board). Just the case with installed heatsets and black oxide screws.

This is a case specifically dedicated to house the Kryoflux board itself. In this design, I've decided on a non-fixed board mount design. This means the board sits inside the case, similar to the SCP, without being screwed in place. Reason being, there are so many openings in the top of the case, I had to allow for minor variations on port placement when they assemble the board. This free placement of the board allows for slight movement of the board if needed to align with the openings.

Once assembled with the board inside, it's a nice sealed package keeping the board safe. Who wants to run a bare board without the protection of a case.

The design is based on the Kryoflux Rosalie Rev.E board. Looking at previous revisions that I've found online, they look the same. If you need to check measurements, lemme know.

Here are some photos of the finished product. If you'd like one for yourself, shoot me a PM, and let me know what color you'd like.

I can do them in : (black, white, silver, green, orange, red, transparent, light coffee colored brown)

Here are the renders:

Here is the finished product:

Thomas
COREi64

Interested - still doing these? Do you have any pictures in different colours?

Also interested, but I would like to see some clearer images is possible, the two photos are a little dark. Sent PM

Last edited:
Hi.

Here are some photos of the white one I've done. Hopefully in those photos you can see the details you're looking for.

So far I've only printed in white and black.

Thomas
COREi64

Last edited:
Are they still available?

Are they still available?

Hi Thomas

If you are still doing these cases I would like to ordere one. Color=Clear.

Please let me know what I need to do next. Delivery would be to my UK address.

Regards,

Roy.

Thanks for your interest.

PM sent.

Thomas
COREi64

Hi Thomas

If you are still doing these cases I would like to ordere one. Color=Clear.

Please let me know what I need to do next. Delivery would be to my UK address.

Regards,

Roy.

Received with thanks.

Received with thanks.

Case received and kryoflux board fits perfectly, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom