Not open for further replies.

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Hello everyone. I am going to go ahead and sell some of my Macintosh computers that I do not use anymore and so I thought I would post them here. First up for sale is the Macintosh LC III. It is a standard LC III with 36MB or RAM, and the 150MB Hard drive that came with it. It also has the external CD 300 which has a SCSI cable to connect it to the machine. The CD 300 doesn't have the CD Caddy unfortunately, as the one I had broke (cheap crappy plastic). The OS is 7.5.3. There is some software that was installed on the machine when I got it. The keyboard I received with the machine is non-functioning, but if you wish to have it to try and repair it, you are more than welcome to it with the machine. The mouse is Functioning and I will ship it with the machine. There is no system disks as I didn't get them with the machine when I bought it. I will post pictures of the machine later showing that the machine is working. There is no PRAM battery in the machine. I have actually never had one in it. The case is slightly dirty, and is yellowed with age. I am looking for 50 USD for the machine shipped in the US. I will ship anywhere in the world, but please understand due to the weight shipping internationally will cost a lot. As with all other items I sell any excess shipping money will be refunded in the event that shipping is cheaper that estimated. Please take a look and let your interest known. Again. I will take some pictures of it later and add them to the thread.

-Edit- Found the camera. Took some pictures of the machine running the intro to Space Quest I enhanced, which was installed on the hard drive when I got the machine.

Attachments

• DSCN4934.jpg
    DSCN4934.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4935.jpg
    DSCN4935.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN4936.jpg
    DSCN4936.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN4937.jpg
    DSCN4937.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN4939.jpg
    DSCN4939.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I would prefer not to break up the set right at the moment. I apologize, but I would like to be able to sell it all in one place. It's much easier for me that way as I bought it in a set like this for the amount I'm selling it for, except for the fact that I added a 32MB Stick of RAM to it, as it originally only came with the built in 4MB.

I was talking with someone earlier and I jokingly told them I would sell the Mac LC III for 60 Shipped. It sounded like a good idea so I have changed the price. The LC III is 50 USD Shipped in the US. International shipping will still have a to pay because of the high rates, sorry on that.

*Removed Comments*

Last edited by a moderator:
@aperezbios - If you are interested in selling your macintosh machines, please create your own thread to do so. That makes it easier to allow people to leave feedback for you when they receive the items they purchased from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom