sztojanov

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Budapest
Hello All!

I'm looking for a Commodore 1084S (D1, D2, D3, P1, P2 - all variants are the same) front door replacement, as picture says below, in classical "beige" color. The small protruding part was brokened, this time i cant close it and dont want to glue it... so needs to replace. I can do paypal of course, and I am at Hungary!

Thank you in advance!

Commodore 1084D2.JPG

Last edited:
Good luck with your search.

Should anyone find a source or be able to re-create these with 3D printing or something I'd be interested in a black one ;)

Shame because so many of these monitors must have gone to the recycling.

vladimpaler has a different model, so cancelled the purchase and still looking for a not brokened flap! *BUMP*

the D1 and P1 have different flaps there not enterchangable,trust me.they look the same but he fittings are different

what you need to do is read the lable on the back of the monitor

Hi. Yes, thats correct! I have the Philips CRT version, so I need 1084S-P1 front flap! Thanks roy_bates!

still wanted...

Part of the rules that you accepted when you joined AmiBay state the following
Bumping your thread:
'Bumping' is defined as posting in your For Sale or Wanted thread for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the list of most recent threads. Unless you have made a significant change to your thread you may only bump your post once every two weeks. A significant change, refers to a price change or any other relevant information that will be important to a buyer.

As such your post will be de-bumped.

Back
Top Bottom