Pghulme

VIP
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
OK, so ive decoded the time is right to start to clear out a lot of things.Ive collected a LOT of things recently and the truth is I cant honestly use it all. So am letting a lot of my Amiga things go. Some things ive collected from here, and where I am, ill be listing them at the same price ive paid for them (Euro->GBP conversion allowing) am not making any profit on items ive purchased from Amibay. As I now have a week of work, ill be using this time to move some things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AmigaOne XE G4 @ 800Mhz + 512mb RAM + AmigaOS 4.1 Final

Includes, motherboard, graphics card (cant remember which one), 512mb ram and Amiga OS4.1 (genuine not a copy)

33.jpg11.jpg22.jpg

Originally purchased from this thread:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?80097-AmigaOne-XE-G4-800Mhz-512mb-RAM-AmigaOS-4-1-Final

Ive used the original details and pictures from the original listing (hope this is ok with original seller)

PRICE: 300.00 GBP + SHIPPING
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTAGE
· Collection is fine from Manchester UK area, or I can deliver locally.
· You can choose postage with or without insurance. However if you choose uninsured then you must pay as paypal gift.

TERMS
· Please PM me after declaring interest
· I only have a week to move as much as I can, so please only declare interest if you are interested and can make payment, I unfortunately don’t have the time to hold items until a future date, sorry.
· Payment by Paypal (as gift or add 4% for fees), or cash on collection
· I am only after selling these items, please am not interested in any swaps.

Payment recieved from khimru
will wrap and ship this weekend

Sold to KHIMRU, payment received, tracking details sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom