Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Hi all

My boxed Blitz Basic 2.1 has been sitting looking at me for nearly 2 years and I still haven't got around to trying it. It comes with the hard back manual, boxed, disks etc. I'm probably jumping the gun by putting this up without finding it out my collection so the image is just for reference to show you what it is. I will get pictures of the actual set up later today or tomorrow. I have never tried the disks but when I bought it from ebay the guy said it was working, but I've never got around to using it and my Amiga is deep in storage so I'm a bit lazy to drag it out to test (sorry about that). Please bear that in mind! Altho to be fair if you do want me to test it, I will.

Hopefully it'll find another good home.

I'm only asking £5.

Postage within the UK would be £2.80 second class or first class for a bit more if you prefer.
Can post anywhere in the world.

Cheers,
Ian.

Attachments

• blitz.jpg
    blitz.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Slight problem guys. We've recently redecorated and everything is in boxes n tubs. I thought I'd be able to find it easily but I looked last night and haven't found it yet. Can I put you guys on hold for a bit till I find it? I do apologise about that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blitz Basic 2.1 by Acid Software - Boxed - Can post worldwide

No problem Mate.
Take the time you need.

Last edited:
Well we have movement lol. I've found the book and Im sure the boxset is in with my PC games so bear with me!
6433e46f01280be3876e33c41aea63b8.jpg

ff4911a0e834489f041730600d74e578.jpg

Well, The box is complete but I've yet to dig it out my PC collection storage. I jumped the gun by posting before finding it all really so for that I apologise. I'll get to the box asap.

Oh yes score. Found it :)

725bda56df4aa9d2641699031d0c46d5.jpg

Please note I've never tried it at all and my Amiga is in storage. But for the price it's a deal anyways.

Will PM first inline. Thanks for being patient people.

Oops yes sorry! Work has been silly this week. Let me find a box.

I know but you've been waiting long enough lol sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom